If you’re nearing your lease-end, you’ve probably got a few questions:
- What am I supposed to do with my vehicle?
- Where do I return my vehicle to and who with?
- Are there any hidden fees associated?
- What is “Disposition” and disposition fee?
- Am I over my allowed mileage, is there a mileage penalty? If so, how much will it be?
- Do I need an inspection?
- What does FCA considered “Normal Wear and Tear”?
- I want to keep my current leased vehicle – how do I buy my lease out?
- Are there any special incentives for returning lessees if I want to lease another vehicle?
- Does my current lease vehicle have equity to use towards the lease or purchase of a new vehicle?
Please fill out the form below to streamline process and save time at the dealership returning your current leased vehicle. One of our Lease Return Consultants will contact you and help answer your questions.