Right from the Start New Vehicle Orientation Clinic
Do you know how to check your vehicles fluid levels? Do you know what to do if one of your warning lights come on? Do you know how to use all the features provided in your new vehicle?
Bob Baker Chrysler Jeep Dodge wants you to stay safe, maintain your vehicle, and make the right decisions in breakdown situations. Please join us for a fun evening of learning, customer appreciation, prizes, and refreshments.
During this workshop, you will hear practical information, watch demonstrations, get hands on experience, and understand how all the features of your new car operate.
1. Meet our service and parts departments. Get to know our service
manager, service advisers, technicians, parts manager, and parts counter
2. Learn how to bring your car to the Bob Baker service department. Know where to pull in and who to see. Review the
Early Bird/Late Night Drop Off
3. Review our What Every Driver Should
4. Take a tour of the service shop and the
retail parts counter.
5. Are there features of your vehicle
you'd like to know more about? We'll have a technician on hand to answer all of
6. Learn all there is to know about the
radio in your new Chrysler with a detailed MyGIG radio
7. Interested in accessorizing your
vehicle? We'll have accessory information ready for
8. Learn more about Chrysler service
9. Our service and parts teams are ready
to answer any an all questions you may have.
hope to see you at our next seminar!
Seminars are held every third Wednesday of the month from 11:00 AM until 1:00 PM
Please fill out your information and reserve your spot in our next Right from the Start new vehicle orientation.